Sunday, March 29, 2009

openers japan article march


i write a monthly article for the fabulous openers online magazine in japan, and for march, i was out of ideas on how to write another article that encapsulates fashion/design and my world with a focus on NYC when i hardly leave my apartment or office when here in NYC! an idea came to me after lunch with my friend yoko in february when i turned 44 on the theme of how we all have uniforms whether we're aware of it or not, and how my uniform has shifted over the years from artist to graphic designer, and is now getting more fashion insider. i know it can read as shameless self promotion, which is actually fine – there's nothing wrong with my look as a branding project. post in japanese here.

nooka is available at fine stores and here. remember, you get a free copy of deastro's keepers with every nooka.com order while supplies last.

join nooka and love nooka on facebook and nooka_ on twitter.

No comments: